If you use Shopify as your Store and Shopping cart, it's possible that you're also using Shopify Apps. One of the popular apps is OneClickUpsell by Zipify Apps ( https://zipify.com/category/oneclickupsell/)
OneClickUpsell ( OCU) creates a new Checkout page for you, which will also need to have the Wicked Reports Tracking Code on it.
Luckily, the OneClickUpsell team has made it very easy to add the Wicked Reports Tracking Code to your OneClickUpsell Checkout page.
To setup Tracking on OneClickUpsell, you will follow these steps:
1) From "Settings", Get your Wicked Reports Client Name
2) In your OneClickUpsell Preferences, you will find Wicked Reports.
3) Set the Status to "YES" and paste in your Wicked Reports Client Name
4) Click Save
5. Get your Wicked Reports Tracking Code script
6. Go to the OneClickUpsell settings page and paste it into these 3 areas:
7. Verify that tracking now works using the Tracking Page Validator - it will - and you are ready to start tracking ROI from traffic driven to OCU pages!