There may be scenarios where you want to track Marketing Costs from a 3rd party system that Wicked Reports does not integrate with.
There are two ways that you can use to update "Other Marketing Cost" into Wicked Reports.
- You can add Other Marketing Costs by entering the costs individually or uploading a CSV file via our Other Marketing Costs interface under the Tracking Tools Menu.
NOTE: Some non-English characters can cause problems for our database. Please use UTF-8 encoding for your CSV files whenever possible.
You will have to provide the following fields:
- Date - Format: (MM-DD-YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY)
- Cost - Should be a number with no currency symbol and greater than 0.
- Wicked Source (optional field if UTMs missing)
- Wicked ID (optional field if UTMs missing)
Note: All columns should exist - including Wicked Source and ID - even if no values are provided.
You will be able to make individual entries, or upload a CSV file with as many entries as are necessary using the provided interface:
CSV Import Limit
At this time, please limit uploads to 1,000 lines at a time
Wicked Service Request
If you need to upload more than 1000 lines, please open a support ticket (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will upload the file for you. Please allow 2-3 Business Days to complete the request
2. You can also upload marketing cost using our API. Please check the documentation below to check the endpoint and parameters of the API call that can be used.
Archived video on Other Marketing Costs: