Learn how to hook up Looker Studio to your Wicked Reports Channel level data
Wicked Reports now has a Looker Studio connector which can be used to pull your Channel level data, similar to the Mission Control Channel report.
Once your connector has been set up, you'll be able to slice and dice this data however you like within whatever date ranges you prefer.
How To Set It Up
1. After Wicked Reports has provided access for your Google Account, go to https://datastudio.google.com/u/3/navigation/datasources and click on "Create" -> "Data Source"
You can also go directly to our Data Studio Connector by CLICKING HERE
2. In the search bar, enter "Wicked Reports"
3. Click the Wicked Reports Connector
4. After selecting the Wicked Reports, you will be asked for authorization to connect to data. To do this, you will need your Wicked Reports API KEY
Note: When authorizing, you may find you have to go through the process once or twice. This seems to be an issue with Looker Studio
To Get the API KEY, go to Authorizations Page in your Wicked Reports account and enable the "Contacts API"
Once enabled, you can copy the API Key and paste it when prompted
5. After authorization, you'll be asked to select the attribution model you would like to use for your data and if you want to use "Net" or "Gross" values.
The connector will use "Gross" values by default if you don't select "Calculate net values."
Then click the "Connect" Button at the Top Right
Note: The Mission Control screen uses the Linear Attribution Model
6. You'll see all the fields and their data types provided by the data connector. Now you can click the "Create Report" at the top right
7. Once your report is created, you can play around all you like with the data and how you want to visualize and filter it.
- Can I connect more than one wicked account to my report?
No. The current connector integration only allows for one wicked API key to be connected.