For Wicked Reports to provide you quality ROI Reporting data, one major requirement is that we actually have your Order data. Typically this is pulled from your CRM directly via our integrations. If you are using the Wicked Reports API, you should
To confirm that we are properly receiving your Order Data via the API, you can follow these steps:
1) Go to Authorizations inside Wicked Reports
2) Confirm that you have Enabled the API for Order Data
3) Confirm that your code is using the correct API Key as provided by Wicked Reports
4) Confirm that your code is not sending in Test data via the test header
5) Confirm that ALL date values passed into Wicked Reports via the API are using UTC timezone. Using a different timezone may have a serious impact on your reporting
7) Go to API Verification Menu inside Wicked Reports
8) Select the appropriate date range and whether you are looking at Real or Test data based on the test header used in your API code
9) Confirm that the ORDERS, ORDERITMES, ORDERPAYMENTS and PRODUCTS tabs have the data you've added with the API, as expected
10) In Wicked Reports, go to the UTM Search Report
11) Select the ORDER / UTM SEARCH Tab and make sure you are seeing your Order Data.
** Note: Order data will only reflect API Data added with Order Date of Yesterday or earlier. Even though the API Verification tool can show live API Data, we don't process it until the next morning.
12) If you DO NOT see Orders during a selected time-frame in which you KNOW you have orders, that means we've not successfully received your API orders