Follow these instructions to track OnceHub (aka ScheduleOnce) bookings as opt-ins for lead attribution.
1. Embed your OnceHub Forms on a trackable Webpage
Ensure your OnceHub forms are embedded on a trackable webpage. To embed your OnceHub forms on your website, follow these instructions: Website Embed
To verify your Wicked Tracking Code is embedded on your webpage, go to your Wicked Reports' Tracking Validation Tool and run a Traffic Detection Test
Learn how to use the Tracking Validation Tool here
2. Follow the OnceHub tracking instructions
Follow the Tracking Completed Bookings instructions within this doc:
Using OnceHub with Web Analytics
3. Tracking Validation Tool
Using the Tracking Validation Tool, run a Traffic Detection test on the following pages to ensure the Wicked Tracking Code is properly placed:
- The webpage your OnceHub form is embedded on
- The Thank You Page your OnceHub form redirects to
4. Run a Live Test
Now, we want to test to ensure OnceHub passes the contact's Email Address to your Thank You Page.
- Using the same URL your contacts will use to schedule calls, complete the scheduling form
- After being redirected, check the Thank You Page URL for the same Email Address
- If you see the Email Address in the URL, you pass!
- If you do NOT see the Email Address in the URL, contact OnceHub support