There are many scenarios where you were not able to get tracking for a New contact or an Order and you know how a new contact or an order should be attributed. There are unfortunately a number of reasons Wicked Reports may not have known how to attribute it.
One common scenario is that you might want to import a new contact from before you were a Wicked Reports user.
- CONTACTID: //REQUIRED Unique ContactID from the source Contact system (ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, etc.)
- CREATEDATE: //REQUIRED Date & Time the Lead/Contact was created (Correct formatting example: "9/26/2016 20:15")
- Using a date and time like this "4-10-17 0:00" will not work.
- The "20:15" number reflects the time the contact was created in your CRM, in a 24 hour time format.
- You are welcome to use the 24 hour formatting (20:15 for example) or 12 hour time formatting (8:15PM for example)
- An example of a correctly formatted CREATEDATE field would be: "9/29/2016 8:15"
- TIMEZONE: //REQUIRED Timezone of Create Date/Time (EST Timezone="UTC-5", CST Timezone="UTC-6", UTC Timezone="UTC-0", etc)
- EMAIL: //REQUIRED Email address of the Lead/Contact
- FIRST NAME: First name of the Lead/Contact
- LAST NAME: Last name of the Lead/Contact
- STATE: State of Lead/Contact
- COUNTRY: Country of the Lead/Contact
- CRM SYSTEM: //REQUIRED a reference field of the source system that the contact was added to. This can be any value and does not affect how Wicked Reports processes Leads/Contacts
- PHONE: Phone of the Lead/Contact
- Upload New Contacts: You can drag and drop (or select) the .csv contacts file you want to upload
- Upload Attempt History: You can see all the upload attempts you've made (successful and failed)
Make sure all required fields have some value. The CreateDate filed is usually a problem area for many as the date needs to be formatted exactly (Correct formatting example: "9/26/2016 20:15")
- Each contact must have an ContactID
- Each contact must have an Email Address
- Each contact must have a valid Date/Time of the Contact Creation
- Each contact must use a valid Timezone
- Each contact must have s Contact Source
Here is another example of an error. All fields are REQUIRED.