Acuity Scheduling (acuityscheduling.com) does support third-party tracking, but does not accept our standard tracking widget. However, we do have a solution. For Acuity Scheduling you're going to use our Tracking Pixel.
How to setup tracking
- Log into your Acuity Scheduling account and select Integrations from the Business Settings menu.
- Find the Custom Conversion Tracking Integration and click Set Up
- On the Custom Conversion Tracking setup page, enter the following pixel code into the HTML TRACKING CODE text area. Once complete, select Save Settings
<img src="https://track.wickedreports.com/pixel.php?WickedClientID=<YOURWICKEDCLIENTID>&wickedemail=%email%" />
NOTE: You must replace <YOURWICKEDCLIENTID> with your actual Wicked Client ID.
Here is an example from one of our test accounts:
How to live test
Regardless of the Acuity setup you choose (Direct Link, Embedded Scheduler, or otherwise), you will need to run a live test to test your setup. To run a live test:
- Open an incognito browser
- Add UTMs to your URL and submit your email address as if you were a real contact
You may use test UTMs, such as utm_source=test, or real UTMs associated with your live ads depending on how you would like to view your tests in Wicked Reports.
- Review the results tomorrow
Your tests will appear in your account the next day around 9am ET
How to add a Thank You Page re-direct
This step is only required if you are redirecting people to a non-Acuity Thank You page.
Please note that Acuity strongly recommends not re-directing to a non-Actuity Thank You Page - here is why
To re-direct to a different Thank You Page, copy & paste the code below into the HTML TRACKING CODE block found on Acuity's Custom Conversion Tracking page
The final product will look like this. Remember to add your actual Wicked Client ID and actual Thank You Page URL!