The 1 minute process of integrating AWeber and Wicked Reports
Integrating AWeber to Wicked Reports sends your new leads from AWeber to Wicked Reports. This allows Wicked Reports to track and attribute these new leads to the marketing spend and customer lifetime value from your ad platforms and revenue sources.
An additional benefit of our deep integration with AWeber is that email clicks are automatically tracked - no UTM setup required. Wicked can take those clicks, compare cross-channel against other advertising channels, and determine if email receives credit for your daily sales. This happens automatically after you complete this 1 minute connection process.
What does this mean for you?
- AWeber leads get retrieved each day by Wicked Reports and attributed against clicks and sales.
- You no longer need to worry about UTMs on your Email Links.
- We’re going to be pulling your historical email click data and attributing historical emails to your sales (even before you used Wicked Reports)
- Email click counts in Wicked Reports will match AWeber click counts.
- Wicked can generate Cohort Analysis reporting between your AWeber leads and your shopping cart & order system revenue.
1. Go to Setup-> Authorizations. Under the Contacts column, find AWeber and click connect.
2. Follow the AWeber connection wizard and click "yes," whenever asked:
3. At the end of the wizard you are returned to Wicked Reports. That's it.
What Happens Next
Wicked Reports will pull all historical lead data from AWeber to seed your account attribution. This allows us to correctly identify these leads as already existing leads in the event they click,optin, or otherwise engage with your marketing funnels. We can then attribute revenue to their actions using the correct attribution models.
Each morning at about 2am EST we will pull the previous day's new leads and attribute the marketing responsible for creating these new leads. Anytime in the future when these new leads buy, we can attribute the revenue back to the marketing that created the lead and update the ROI accordingly.
Once you have authorized your order systems, we will pull sales & revenue data and then create cohort reporting between your AWeber lead data and your order revenue data.
Wicked Reports auto-detects new lead and re-engaged lead conversion points automatically with this integration. We track these conversions back to marketing clicks and spend, and attribute the future sales and revenue from your shopping cart and order systems using various attribution models.
Note on AWeber Email Tracking
Wicked Reports will NOT be reporting on the UTMs you use in your AWeber emails. Google Analytics will still use them, but Wicked Reports will not. We automatically determine the UTM tracking based on your campaign and email names.
Remember, you still need to be using the Wicked Reports Tracking Code on your entire tech stack for us to track the customer journey for you.