The quick process for integrating Drip and Wicked Reports.
- About This Integration
- Email UTM Tagging
- What This Means For You
- Integration Steps
- What Happens Next After Integration
- How to Verify Your CRM Data
- Email Last Click ROI Tracking & Reporting
- Historical Tracking Data Pre-Wicked
- Facebook Lead Ads - Attribution, and CRM Import
About This Integration
Email UTM Tagging
What this means for you
- Drip leads get retrieved each day by Wicked Reports and attributed against clicks and sales.
- After manual UTM tagging of your emails is complete, Wicked can attribute sales back to your individual emails when credit is deserved.
- Wicked can generate Cohort Analysis reporting between your Drip leads and your shopping cart & order system revenue.
- Go to Setup -> Authorizations on the Wicked Reports menu.
- Find the Drip icon and click connect.
- Follow the 1 minute connection wizard process.
What Happens Next
Wicked Reports will pull all historical lead data from Drip to seed your account attribution. This allows us to correctly identify these leads as already existing leads in the event they click,optin, or otherwise engage with your marketing funnels. We can then attribute revenue to their actions using the correct attribution models.
Each morning at about 2am EST we will pull the previous day's new leads and attribute the marketing responsible for creating these new leads. Anytime in the future when these new leads buy, we can attribute the revenue back to the marketing that created the lead and update the ROI accordingly.
Once you have authorized your order systems, we will pull sales & revenue data and then create cohort reporting between your Drip lead data and your order revenue data.
How to Verify Your CRM Data
Wicked Reports native CRM integrations generally work seamlessly. You will see the leads inside of Wicked the following day. To see for yourself, follow these instructions: https://help.wickedreports.com/verify-your-crm-is-authorized
Email Last Click ROI Tracking & Reporting
Once you've integrated Drip your lead conversions are automatically detected for attribution. You still need to deploy the Wicked tracking script on all pages. After that, you can start seeing which emails are generating revenue! -> Email Tracking and Reporting
Historical Tracking Data Pre-Wicked
If you have historical tracking data inside of your Drip CRM, you can get this data into Wicked Reports for use in our Cohort and ROI reports. Follow these details:
Facebook Lead Ads - Attribution, and CRM Import
Wicked Reports can automatically attribute Facebook Lead Ads once you have also completed the Facebook Integration steps. We can even historically attribute Facebook lead ads, pre-Wicked Reports, following these instructions: Backloading Historical Facebook Lead Ad Attribution
One older feature we still offer is the ability to automatically import your Facebook lead ad leads to your CRM. This functionality is available for Drip if desired. We realize most people have this functionality built into their CRM now, or use Zapier, but the feature is here if you need it.