The quick process for integrating Drip and Wicked Reports.
What does this mean for you?
- Drip leads get retrieved each day by Wicked Reports and attributed against clicks and sales.
- After manual UTM tagging of your emails is complete, Wicked can attribute sales back to your individual emails when credit is deserved.
- Wicked can generate Cohort Analysis reporting between your Drip leads and your shopping cart & order system revenue.
- Go to Setup -> Authorizations on the Wicked Reports menu.
- Find the Drip icon and click connect.
- Follow the 1 minute connection wizard process.
What Happens Next
Wicked Reports will pull all historical lead data from Drip to seed your account attribution. This allows us to correctly identify these leads as already existing leads in the event they click,optin, or otherwise engage with your marketing funnels. We can then attribute revenue to their actions using the correct attribution models.
Each morning at about 2am EST we will pull the previous day's new leads and attribute the marketing responsible for creating these new leads. Anytime in the future when these new leads buy, we can attribute the revenue back to the marketing that created the lead and update the ROI accordingly.
Once you have authorized your order systems, we will pull sales & revenue data and then create cohort reporting between your Drip lead data and your order revenue data.
Wicked Reports auto-detects new lead and re-engaged lead conversion points with this integration. We track these conversions back to marketing clicks and spend, and attribute the future sales and revenue from your shopping cart and order systems using various attribution models.
Note on Drip Email Tracking
Using Drip with Wicked Reports requires you to manually tag your emails with UTM tracking information. For information on how to build UTM links using the Wicked UTM link builder, and to get email UTM best practices, go here: https://help.wickedreports.com/wicked-reports-link-builder