What to expect when integrating your non-native CRM with the Wicked Reports Contacts API
- About This Integration
- Email UTM Tagging
- What This Means For You
- Integration Steps
- What Happens Next After Integration
- How to Verify Your CRM Data
- Email Last Click ROI Tracking & Reporting
- Historical Tracking Data Pre-Wicked
- Facebook Lead Ads - Attribution, and CRM Import
Stop and read this! Wicked Reports has many CRM integrations that will automatically pull in your lead conversion data (and in some cases auto-tag your email UTMs): Klaviyo, Actionetics, ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Ontraport, Drip, Konnektive, and MailChimp all provide the necessary data in a 1 minute integration process.
We have many clients using the API, just wanted to point out these options if you qualify for them.
About This Integration
Email UTM Tagging
What this means for you
- Your CRM leads get sent via API to Wicked Reports and attributed against clicks and sales. This attribution occurs every morning for the previous day's data received.
- After manual UTM tagging of your emails is complete, Wicked can attribute sales back to your individual emails when credit is deserved.
- Wicked can generate Cohort Analysis reporting between your API-sent leads and your shopping cart & order system revenue.
Please read the dedicated document on API setup, SDK, and testing - > https://help.wickedreports.com/wicked-reports-api-documentation#setup-and-process
What Happens Next
Each morning at about 2am EST we will pull the previous day's new leads you've sent to us via the API and attribute the marketing responsible for creating these new leads. Anytime in the future when these new leads buy, we can attribute the revenue back to the marketing that created the lead and update the ROI accordingly.
Once you have authorized your order systems, we will pull sales & revenue data and then create cohort reporting between your API lead data and your order revenue data.
How to Verify Your CRM Data
Email Last Click ROI Tracking & Reporting
Once you've integrated the Wicked Reports Contact API your lead conversions are automatically detected for attribution. You still need to deploy the Wicked tracking script on all pages. After that, you can start seeing which emails are generating revenue! -> Email Tracking and Reporting
Historical Tracking Data Pre-Wicked
If you have historical tracking data inside of your CRM, you can get this data into Wicked Reports for use in our Cohort and ROI reports. Follow these details:
Facebook Lead Ads - Attribution, and CRM Import
Wicked Reports can automatically attribute Facebook Lead Ads once you have also completed the Facebook Integration steps. We can even historically attribute Facebook lead ads, pre-Wicked Reports, following these instructions: Backloading Historical Facebook Lead Ad Attribution.
FAQ, testing, and specific API endpoint documentation is found here: https://help.wickedreports.com/wicked-reports-api-documentation